The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has released a notification for the recruitment of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator post purely on a temporary contractual basis, under District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the district of Morigaon under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the women welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)”.
A. Women Welfare Officer– 01 post
- Pay Scale – Rs.35000
- Qualification –
- Master in Social Work (from a recognized University) with an understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on Women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency in computers for report writing & MLS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations and residents of the same district.
B. District Coordinator- 02 posts
- Pay Scale- Rs.20000
- Graduate in Social Work from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to candidates who mare well versed with issues related to women in the District: able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint. women & residents of the same district.
How to apply (Walk-in interview):
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://morigaon.nic.in and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below through e-mail id email@example.com.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 a.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age- proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Last date for Submission of Application: 27th August 2020
Age: The candidates should not be more then 35 years of age
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews for which no TA/DA, will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website http://morigaon.nic.in after one week from the last date of submission of application forms. The date of the interview will be notified on the website http://morigaon.nic.in subsequently, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
For more details, download the complete advertisement click here