Oil India Limited is inviting applications through Walk-in-Interview for the post of Contractual Chemical Assistant (Filed/Lab) at filed headquarters, Duliajan.
The contractual engagement requirement mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas.
Name of the Post: Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)
Total No. of Post: 30 (UR-14, SC-2, ST-3, OBC/NCL-8, EWS- 3)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 1-year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
Maximum Age Limit: General- 40 years, SC/ST- 45 years, OBC(NCL)- 43 years
- Fixed emolument – ₹15,400.00 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.
- Variable emolument: ₹500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
Period of contractual Engagement: The engagement will be on contractual basis and the initial period engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after 06 (Six) months depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness etc. The total period of contractual engagement will be a maximum of 12 (Twelve) months only.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview on 4th August 2020 at ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
Registration Process: The candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in-Interview at the venue compulsorily between 08:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M on 4th August 2020.
The process of Walk-in-Interview will proceed as per the list of candidate(s) registered for the interview. The pass marks of the Walk-in-Interview (s) will be a minimum 50%. Final selection of candidates from among those securing minimum pass marks of 50% will be only as per merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Interview (s).
Documents Required for the Walk-in-Interview
- One 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph
- Original and self-attested photocopy of
- Class 10 Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate
- Mark-sheets and pass certificates/degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof
- No-Objection Certificate from the concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU
To view the complete advertisement, click here.