National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA) Assam is inviting a notification for the recruitment of 4 Research Assistant, Field Assistant and Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Jobs in Assam.
Last Date: 18/11/2020
1.Name of Post: Research Assistant
No of Post: 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding LL.B., a post-graduate degree in Law (LL.M.), or with Ph.D.in Law with a demonstrable interest in interdisciplinary research in the area of Intellectual Property are encouraged to apply.
Compensation: Remuneration will be commensurate with Educational Qualification and experience:
- LL.B. – Rs. 30,000/-per month
- LL.M. – Rs. 40,000/-per month
- Ph.D. –Rs. 50,000/-per month
2.Name of Post: Field Assistant
No of Post: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding a graduate degree in any field.
Compensation: Remuneration @ Rs. 8000/-per month.
3.Name of Post: Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
No of Post: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding a graduate degree and capable of discharging responsibilities of a data entry operator slide making tools etc.
Compensation: Remuneration @ Rs. 12,500/-per month
How to apply for NLUJA Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates may submit their application on or before 18-11-2020 by email with the subject line as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………” with the following relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A statement of purpose(SoP), explaining the candidate’s interest in working with the IPR Chair (Max: 500 words)
- All the supporting documents, including the candidate’s resume, in a scanned format, pertaining to the applied post shall be enclosed as an Attachment File in either a Word or PDF format. All communications would be through the candidate’s email only.
- Those in employment must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned employer, in a Scanned-format. The suitable candidate would be selected on a merit basis by the selection committee of the University.
Advertisement Details: click here