Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam is inviting a notification for the recruitment of 9 Registrar vacancy in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine (TB & Chest) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Last Date: 22/10/2020
Name of Post: Registrar in Department of Pulmonary Medicine (TB & Chest)
No of post: 9 [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 2, SC: 1, EWS: 1]
Pay Scale: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/– PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable):
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25.04.2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28.10.2015.
Process of recruitment: Online Interview/Offline Interview
- At least MD/DNB in Pulmonary/Respiratory Medicine degree from a University recognized under the Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on a contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
- Willing and eligible Doctors serving under the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam, and other Government agencies will be eligible to apply, and separate NOC from the State Government will not be required to apply for these posts.
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied with required application fee of-
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and a PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for receipt of the online application will be 22.10.2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
For complete advertisement click here
Apply Online: click here