Deputy Commissioner(DC), Lakhimpur is inviting a notification for the recruitment of 2 SVAYEM SAHAYAK vacancy on a Contractual basis at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Name of post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
Walk in Inerview- Date: 18/10/2020
No of posts: 02 nos.(Unreserved)
Age: Candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates must be a permanent and current resident of Assam.
- Candidates must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
- Candidates should preferably possess a personal functional Laptop.
- Candidates should be a Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/Social Work.
- Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18 October 2020 from 11 AM onwards in the Auditorium of the Office of the Inspector of Schools, Lakhimpur.
Documents required: Original Documents/Certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview are-
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 25.000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Interview.
How to Apply: Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with Passport size Photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Email ID, Phone No. in the Application Form.
For complete advertisement click here.
Standard Form Download click here.