Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting application for the recruitment of two Research Assistants under Border Protection & Development Department.
Last Date: 8th September, 2020
Name of Post: Research Assistant under Border Protection & Development Department.
No of Post: 2(Two)
- Graduate in any discipline from the Govt. recognized Universities.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and MS Excel.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Experience: The candidate must have 3 (Three) years experience as a Junior Assistant in any office under the Govt. of Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/– with Grade Pay of Rs.9,400/– plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
How to Apply:
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold a written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only on the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 08-09-2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channels as per terms of the advertisement or subsequent announcements, the applications must be received before the last date of submission of the applications. (ii)The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after an appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
For complete advertisement click here