Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Assam is inviting a notification for the recruitment of the following vacancy in Jorhat.
Last Date: 2sept, 2020
1.Name of Post: Project Associate
No of Post: 05
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with professional experience of working in Agri value chains including farm management/ managing large scale agricultural production operations and knowledge of agricultural practices, principles of conducting varietal assessments, field trials, and seed production.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (min two years duration) in Agri or allied subjects, from any Govt., recognized University/ Institutions.
Pay Scale: Rs 4.80 lakh to 6.18 lakh per year.
2.Name of Post: Project Scientist (Rice Knowledge Bank)
No of Post: 01
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with professional experience in designing online content for farming/ agriculture communities and its management. experience of handling knowledge management systems and digital extension platforms etc.
Educational Qualification: The Project Scientist/RKB must possess at least an M.Sc in communications or journalism or agriculture (extension).
Pay Scale: Rs 4.80 lakh to 5.83 lakh per year
3.Name of Post: Assistant Project Scientist
No of Post: 03
Experience: Sufficient working experience in the required field including basic knowledge of agriculture, extension techniques, and rice value chain.
Educational Qualification: The APS/Agron/Seed/PHM must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering or Rural development or related field.
Pay Scale: 3.60 lakh to 4.37 lakh per year
- Date & Time:
- Project Associate: 10/09/2020, from 10:00 AM
- Project Scientist: 10/09/2020, from 2:30 PM
- Assistant Project Scientist: 11/09/2020, from 10:00 AM.
Place: Directorate of Research(Agri.), AAU, Jorhat-13.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates having requisite qualifications may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with bio/data through e/mail to apartaau@.aau.ac.in on or before 2nd September 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated/ invited for appearing in the interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on our AAU’s website/ www.aau.ac.in on 7th September 2020.
- The candidates shall bring their original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview
For complete advertisement click here.